The intersign team is looking for some extra support:
The main tasks include all the activities of an advertising engineer in the fields of electrical, data and communication technology, such as:
- Conceptual design and installation of advertising systems using electrical, data and communication technology
- Order processing from manufacturing to assembly as well as providing customer support
- Working with aluminium, e.g. cutting, forming, laminating etc.
- Planning and manufacture of necessary components using a CNC mill
- Maintenance, repair and servicing of complex advertising systems
- You can explore all the various areas of work on our website.
What we offer:
- Collaboration on new, cross-sector projects
- Working with a young, dynamic team
- Individual support and job-related professional development
- A growing level of individual responsibility
What you offer:
- Completed formal vocational training as an electrical engineer or advertising technician
- Ideally you already have some professional experience of similar tasks
- Independent working style, commitment and enjoyment in project-based teamwork
- The willingness to make yourself indispensable to the company!
- Already completed voluntary military or civilian service
- Driving licence up to 3.5 tonnes
We look forward to receiving your detailed written application
We are also happy to hear from motivated applicants with a different career background!
Send your application (please include your salary expectations) to: email@example.com